Vintage Filigree Engagement Ring in Platinum, RG-3412
This vintage 1930's filigree diamond engagement ring in platinum features a double 4 prong setting with a pierced and scroll design. The ornate platinum band captures the attention with its fancy scrollwork at the bezel. Nestled inside are four round single cut diamonds. Elongated etched chevrons further accent the shoulders. The domed top setting cradles an old European cut diamond. Weighing 0.68 carats, this GIA-certified diamond is O-P in color and VS1 in clarity. The total diamond weight of this 1930's engagement ring is 0.74 carats. Circa 1930.
|Weight in grams||2.86|
|Special characteristics||This vintage 1930's engagement ring in platinum features a double 4 prong setting with a pierced and scroll design.|
|Diamond cut or shape||old European|
|Diamond carat weight||0.68|
|Diamond mm measurements||5.36 - 5.62 x 3.48|
|Diamond color||O to P|
|Diamond # of stones||1|
|Diamond other info||Your purchase includes GIA Diamond Dossier report # 6117387683|
|Diamond2 cut or shape||round single cut|
|Diamond2 carat weight||0.06|
|Diamond2 mm measurements||1.5|
|Diamond2 color||G to H|
|Diamond2 clarity||VS1 to SI1|
|Diamond2 # of stones||4|
|All Diamonds, total ct. wt.||0.74|
|Top of ring length (N-S)||8.47 mm [0.33 in]|
|Top of ring width (E-W)||14.3 mm [0.56 in]|
|Width of shank at shoulders||2.36 mm [0.09 in]|
|Width of shank at base||1.54 mm [0.06 in]|
|Ring height above finger||5.84 mm [0.23 in]|
Important Jewelry Information
- Each antique and vintage jewelry piece is sent off site to be evaluated by an appraiser who is not a Topazery employee and who has earned the GIA Graduate Gemologist diploma as well as the title of AGS Certified Gemologist Appraiser. The gemologist/appraiser's report is included on the Detail Page for each jewelry piece.
- An appraisal is not included with your purchase but we are pleased to provide one upon request at the time of purchase and for an additional fee. The appraiser bases the value for the jewelry on the range of prices prevailing in the most common and appropriate retail markets on the date the appraisal is completed.
- Diamonds, pearls and colored gemstones are graded by the grading standards as taught by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). All measurements and carat weights are approximate, unless otherwise noted, and are determined without removing the stones from the mounting.
- The process of determining when a jewelry piece is made and the period it belongs to is not an exact science. The determination is based on design, materials, hallmarks, signatures, and the manufacturing method. Circa dates and period assignments are made to the best of our abilities.
- All pearls are cultured unless noted as natural. All gemstones have been treated by accepted industry standards unless noted otherwise.
- Platinum refers to all metals in the platinum family and the alloys which are mixed with it -- palladium, platinum/iridium, and platinum/ruthenium and platinum/cobalt. A non-destructive acid scratch test is used to verify the metal in each jewelry piece. A refractometer is used to test gemstones.
- Commputer monitors show colors differently; please keep in mind that the actual colors in a jewelry piece may be different from the colors displayed in the website photos.
- Jewelry photographs are enlarged to show details. To help you determine if a jewelry piece is appropriate in terms of actual proportions that suit your style as well as the statement you want to make, we provide detailed measurements of the piece.
- Rings are photographed on a mannequin's hand in a glove size 6. Rings in sizes from 5.0 or smaller are photographed on a mannequin's hand in a glove size of 5.0.
- Each antique and vintage jewelry piece has been pre-owned and expertly restored unless otherwise noted under "Condition".
- For special ring orders as well as antique style and vintage inspired rings which are new, the diamond and gemstone carat weight, color, clarity, gram weight, as well as other jewelry details may vary from the website specifications.